Tuesday, March 12, 2019
Oxenreider_Montage_Film
Resolution and aspect ratio: Aspect ratio is the width of an image to the height of the image. A resolution is the total number of pixels on your computer or T.V. screen.
If I were to do the project again I would probably use the Dolly more, and to try to use better lighting. I would also try and use more sense making transitions/editing for my video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hybridity Blog
What have you Learned about Hybridity? - I've learned that it's when one artist, adds in another story or art piece/topic, incorpora...
-
The first step was to assign roles to each of the four in the group. The second step to making this film was to write the script, which was...
-
In Hugo, Georges Méliès, who does not want to remember the part of his life where he created fantastic and magical worlds through films, s...
No comments:
Post a Comment