Friday, May 29, 2020
Final Blog Post
My favorite part of the class was the final project while filming. It was fun and I liked my group a lot. I have learned the most about ways to better edit my videos but also script writing. I did it multiple times for this class and got better every time. I didn’t like the first film because my group was not helpful in getting it completed. It felt like I did most of the work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hybridity Blog
What have you Learned about Hybridity? - I've learned that it's when one artist, adds in another story or art piece/topic, incorpora...
-
The first step was to assign roles to each of the four in the group. The second step to making this film was to write the script, which was...
-
In Hugo, Georges Méliès, who does not want to remember the part of his life where he created fantastic and magical worlds through films, s...
No comments:
Post a Comment